Kirkland Signature Calcium 500 mg with D3, 240 Adult Gummies
- Calcium 500 mg.
- Vitamin D3 25mcg (1000 IU)
- Orange & Cherry Natural Fruit Flavors
- 2 Bottles, 120 Gummies Each
- Brand: Kirkland Signature
- Dietary Features: Lactose Free
- Quantity: 240 Gummies
- Supplement Form: Gummy
Kirkland Signature Calcium with Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are the tasty way to get the Calcium and Vitamin D recommended to help your body stay strong.† Packed with delicious orange and cherry flavors, these gummies support bone density and healthy teeth, muscle contraction, and nerve function† and may also reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.*
Just one serving (two delicious gummies) is all you need to receive 500 mg of Calcium and 1000 IU (20 µg) of Vitamin D3 per day
Kirkland Signature Calcium with Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies:
- Support strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system.†
- Support healthy muscle contraction and nerve function.†
- Have 500 mg of Calcium and 1000 IU (20 µg) of Vitamin D3 per serving
- May reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.*
- Available in crisp and delicious orange and cherry flavors
Calcium is the most plentiful mineral found in the human body and is required for the healthy formation of bones and teeth, and for bodily functions such as muscle contractions and nerve function. Calcium plays a vital role in achieving peak bone mass in children and young adults and helps maintain bone density in adults.†
The IOM recommends a daily intake of 1000-1200mg of calcium.
In addition to milk, many foods contain calcium but dairy products are the best source as they contain a form of calcium your body can easily absorb. Foods like yogurt, most cheeses, fortified oatmeal, orange juice, broccoli, salmon and almonds are all calcium-rich sources to incorporate into your diet.
Many diet and lifestyle factors can affect the body’s ability to intake and absorb calcium. These factors include lactose intolerance or resistance, high levels of protein and sodium, oxalate, which is found in spinach, berries and chocolate, alcohol and caffeine. A calcium supplement is an easy and effective way to ensure the body receives adequate amounts of calcium